- About the Authors
The complete data set from ACRL's comprehensive statistics-gathering project encompassing all academic libraries: one which includes institutions in Carnegie classification Associate of Arts degree granting, one with those in the combined Carnegie classifications of Master's Colleges and Universities, and Baccalaureate Colleges, and one with Research/Doctoral-granting Institutions. Data from 1,495 academic libraries in all Carnegie classifications is included. The core set of data consists of five major categories:
- Collections: which includes titles held, volumes, and electronic books;
- Expenditures: which includes library materials (one-time purchases and ongoing purchases), salaries and wages, etc.;
- Personnel and Public Services: which includes size of staff, reference transactions, circulations, ILL, etc.;
- Ph.D.s granted, Faculty and Enrollment Statistics: which includes Ph.D.s granted, number of faculty, undergraduate and graduate enrollment, etc.
- Use of space: repurposing space, non-user space, funding and plans for renovations and additions.
The three volumes may also be purchased individually.