8.5" x 11"
Year Published: 2013
The complete data set from ACRL's comprehensive statistics-gathering project encompassing all academic libraries: one which includes institutions in Carnegie classification Associate of Arts degree granting, one with those in the combined Carnegie classifications of Master's Colleges and Universities, and Baccalaureate Colleges, and one with Research/Doctoral-granting Institutions. Data from 1,100 academic libraries in all Carnegie classifications is included. The core set of data consists of five major categories:
- Collections: which includes monographic volumes, serials and microforms, etc.;
- Expenditures: which includes library materials, electronic serials, computer hardware and software, salaries and wages, etc.;
- Electronic Expenditures: which includes computer files; electronic serials; internal and external bibliographic utilities, networks, and consortia; computer hardware and software; and document delivery/ILL;
- Personnel and Public Services: which includes size of staff, reference transactions, circulations, ILL, etc.;
- Ph.D.s granted, Faculty and Enrollment Statistics: which includes Ph.D.s granted, number of faculty, undergraduate and graduate enrollment, etc.
The three volumes may also be purchased individually.