If access to this on-demand webinar will be shared with multiple people—viewing either on an individual basis or gathered together in a single location—then the group rate applies.
Note: the purchase of this professional learning bundle will include instructions on how to access the archived recordings of the webinars and the supplemental materials.
These on-demand webinars are intended for the sole use of the purchaser, whether an individual or group. Redistribution or rebroadcast to another individual or group other than the purchaser is prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.
YALSA does not award certificates of completion, credit hours, or CEUs for its on-demand webinars and cannot verify participation.
Please note: Your purchase at the ALA Store is only Step 1 of a 2-Step Registration process!
Upon purchase you will receive an Access Instructions PDF in the form of a digital download. The download link can be found on the final confirmation screen after you complete your purchase, and may also be accessed from your Account History. This PDF contains links to the webinar recordings and supplemental materials you'll need to view it. You must download this PDF and follow the instructions in order to access the webinar recordings and supplemental materials. If you have questions or problems accessing the purchased recording, send a message to email@example.com, or call 800-545-2433 ext. 4390.
A welcoming library environment requires space in which teen needs are met, staff that understand how to build relationships with and support a variety of teen needs, and services that focus on teen interests. This YALSA professional learning bundle helps you to put those pieces of space, staff, and services together.
This bundle includes:
- three archived YALSA webinars
- three supplemental readings from YALSA's award winning journal, Young Adult Library Services
In this bundle, you will learn:
- How to configure spaces that support the personal, developmental and academic needs of teens, so as to support collaborative and individualized formal and informal learning
- How all staff can successfully interact and support teens with potentially challenging behaviors
- How to develop services with teens that focus specifically on teen interests and needs