If access to this on-demand webinar will be shared with multiple people—viewing either on an individual basis or gathered together in a single location—then the group rate applies.
Note: the purchase of this professional learning bundle will include instructions on how to access the archived recordings of the webinars and the supplemental materials.
These on-demand webinars are intended for the sole use of the purchaser, whether an individual or group. Redistribution or rebroadcast to another individual or group other than the purchaser is prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.
YALSA does not award certificates of completion, credit hours, or CEUs for its on-demand webinars and cannot verify participation.
Please note: Your purchase at the ALA Store is only Step 1 of a 2-Step Registration process!
Upon purchase you will receive an Access Instructions PDF in the form of a digital download. The download link can be found on the final confirmation screen after you complete your purchase, and may also be accessed from your Account History. This PDF contains links to the webinar recordings and supplemental materials you'll need to view it. You must download this PDF and follow the instructions in order to access the webinar recordings and supplemental materials. If you have questions or problems accessing the purchased recording, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-545-2433 ext. 4390.
Public and school libraries are the perfect community institutions to support and provide informal learning in and out of school time. This YALSA professional learning bundle focuses on three informal learning examples that will inspire and give you what you need to get started in providing similar opportunities with your community.
This bundle includes:
In this bundle, you will learn:
- three archived YALSA webinars
- four supplemental readings from YALSA's award winning journal, Young Adult Library Services
- How coding programs help teens gain skills while at the same time support college career readiness and build community connections
- How connecting STEM and interning experiences gives teens the chance to learn 21st century skills and have a voice in that learning
- How helping teens learn about their own passions and interests gives them a chance to gain career skills and get jobs in their very own community