Every year, hundreds of books are threatened with removal in libraries and schools across the U.S., but thanks to local literary champions – librarians, students and patrons – most challenges are unsuccessful. Banned Books Week in the fall celebrates readers’ rights and spotlights censorship attempts. Demonstrate the power of words in literature, and encourage your patrons to stand up for their right to read.
This set is perfect for Banned Books Week or censorship programs.
For more information about banned and challenged books, visit ala.org/bbooks.
- 1- Words Have Power Poster
- 1- Words Have Power Bookmark pack
- 1- Words Have Power Stickers
- 1- Field Report 2016, 50/pack
- 1- I Read Banned Books Tote